Looking for community, social or government services? Simply dial:

Contact us

to speak with an Information Specialist. Services are free, confidential, multilingual and available 24/7.

E-mail us

with stories, questions or comments and we'll reply within 24 hours with information, options and referrals.

Look it up

our online search tool has over 7,200 listings of community, social and government services.




VictimLINK (BC and Yukon): 1-800-563-0808 The Problem Gambling Help Line (BC): 1-888-795-6111 The Alcohol and Drug Information and Referral Service (BC): 604-660-9382 or 1-800-663-1441; (Yukon) 1-866-980-9099 The Shelter and Street Help Line (Lower Mainland): 2-1-1 The Youth Against Violence Line (BC): 1-800-680-4264