Digital Strategies Workshops For Non Profits – Professional Development Series
The Digital Strategies Series For Non-Profits is designed specifically with non-profit organizations in mind. With the growth in the digital reach, many organizations are struggling to adapt and develop a comprehensive digital communications strategy. These workshops are ideal if you are responsible for developing, managing and executing your online communications and website strategy from start to finish, or tasked to execute or deliver an online marketing strategy for your non-profit group.
Through a series of 8 core modules, with 1 day workshop for each module, over a 12 month period, these workshops provide a solid platform for participants to understand each core pillar to a successful digital communications strategy. In completing the series, participants will be able to then develop and implement a comprehensive digital communications strategy specific to their non-profit’s need. There will also be follow up boot camps to provide additional hands-on training and implementation.
Participants can choose workshops a la carte that best suit their needs. Additionally those who complete 6 of the 8 modules will earn a completion Certificate in Digital Strategies For Non-Profits. Please click on any workshop below for more information, dates and registration details.
Digital Strategies Series Program Outline:
Group I: The Foundations of Digital Strategy
• Workshop 1 – Internet Foundations 1 – Web Design, SEO and Internet Success for Non-Profits (Nov. 25, 2016)
• Workshop 2 – Internet Foundations 2 – Off Page Tactics For Search Rankings and Internet Success (1st Quarter 2017)
• Workshop 3 – Website Design & User Experience (UX) – Best Practices & Strategies for Engagement (1st Quarter 2017)
Group II: Google Adwords For Non Profits
• Workshop 4 – Google Adwords 1 – The $10K Application Process / Foundation to Account & Campaign Success (1st Quarter 2017)
• Workshop 5 – Google Adwords 2 – Developing and Growing Your Adwords Campaigns For Long Term Success (2nd Quarter 2017)
Group III: Social Media For Non Profits
• Workshop 6 – Social Media & Blogging For Non Profits – Develop and Lead your Social Media strategy (Oct. 07, 2016)
Group IV: Communications & Management For Non Profits
• Workshop 7 – Email Communications 101 – Developing, Preparing & Managing An Email Communications Strategy (4th Quarter 2017)
• Workshop 8 – Metrics and Analytics – Track, Measure & Evaluate Traffic & Visitors To Your Site (4th Quarter 2017)
Please click on any workshop above for more program information, dates and registration details.