Submission Form (all information is kept confidential)

* Indicates Required Fields

* Name:
* Email:


Your Question or Comment

*For which City or Town are you looking for information:
*In which province:
Your Question or Comment:
  All information submitted is confidential.

VictimLinkBC (BC and Yukon): 1-800-563-0808 The Problem Gambling Help Line (BC): 1-888-795-6111 The Alcohol and Drug Information and Referral Service (BC): 604-660-9382 or 1-800-663-1441; (Yukon) 1-866-980-9099 The Shelter and Street Help Line (Lower Mainland): 604-875-6381 The Youth Against Violence Line (BC): 1-800-680-4264